Who: The Kroner Family
Where: Private Home
Who: The Sullivan Family
Where: Big Bay Park Milwaukee, WI
Who: The Killeen Family
Where: McCarty Park Milwaukee, WI
- So yeah, you’re getting this on a Monday again. Because October. Oy. Is this month over yet? Not that I don’t love being insanely busy (worship the busy! Love it!) but Mama is ready for a break, evidenced by the visit to the Mercy ER I had last night….turns out my blood pressure was pretty up there.
– No worries though, all will be well….. : )
– Heading off to NYC on Wednesday. I’m nervous but pretty excited. I haven’t traveled alone since 2001 (and that was right after 9/11 so that was pretty anxiety inducing as well)
I’m excited to eat at some new places, check out some NY record stores, learn a crap-ton from some of the best in the business (Joey L! Zack! Dan Winters!) and bring home a renewed sense of excitement about my job. Much needed in the midst of October.
– Had our big old 3rd quarter check up with our tax dude. I’m always conflicted with those….because I love the organizational aspect…but not so much the money paying aspect. : ) Turns out we’re doing okay this year even with the added business, etc. So, I won’t be rocking in a corner somewhere come April.
– Tried to watch my boyfriend David Tennant on American TV. It was bad. Really bad. I love DT but dude, the American accent? SO terrible.
– We’re on Season 2 of Supernatural. Really loving this show.
– Finally made it out to Beloit’s new fancy schmancy restaurant Clara Bo. Pretty good, save for the gaggle of birthday revelers in the table next to us who were being far too loud for a nice, relaxing dinner.
Yes, I’m old.
– Took Saturday off (this never happens) and took the girls to the Beloit Halloween Parade. That was stress city, but cute….lots of adorable costumes. Betty and Molly are Anna and Elsa this year, naturally. I counted no less than 100 Elsa’s at the parade, I think.
– This week….NEW YORK NEW YOORRRRRRRK. Expect lots of Instagrammyness. I’m going to be “that girl”
Before I leave? Conference for Betty (I’m a’scared) and then next week…finishing up the tattoo (woot!) and then SURGERY for the shnoz. And exciting few weeks up in here!
– On account of the trip and the surgery, portrait sessions maybe a TAD delayed (but nothing extensive). If you have any questions on turn around for your fall session, please let me know. It is my intention to get sessions to everyone in enough time for holiday cards. Thanks!
– SENIORS: I neeeeed your senior yearbook picks. This is very important to get in ASAP so you don’t miss out on having your image in the yearbook. Procrastination on your part will not constitute an emergency on my part, so lets hop to it!
– WEDDINGS: High booking season seems to happen at a different time every year, and it’s been picking up around here for 2015 bookings. I’m looking to only take about 10-15 weddings tops for next year to leave breathing room for seniors and Tin Dog, so you should probably jump on the popular dates I have left. : )
– Got the girls in the studio for some quick, down and dirty Halloween shots. No frills….just shoot fast and hope for the best.
© Type A Images Photography