Who: Frances ~ Beloit Memorial High School ~ Class of 2015
Where: Beloit College Campus
Who: Kelsie ~ Class of 2015 ~ Beloit Turner High School
Where: Type A Studio
Who: Jake ~ Beloit Turner High School ~ Class of 2015
Where: Type A Studio
- I’m just gonna leave this here. You’re welcome.
Cumberbatch Gets the Ice Bucket
- Ok, THE NEW DOCTOR.
Peter Capaldi took over this week as The Doctor. Having been extremely hesitant to accept Matt Smith, I vowed to give Capaldi a fighting chance. I ended up having a soft spot for Matt despite my best efforts to carry the Ten Torch.
I had kind of a hard time understanding his accent at the very beginning of the episode, but once I got the hang of it….I think I’m gonna like Capaldi’s Doctor. A little dry sense of humor….a little dark. I hear Clara is leaving at the Christmas Special so maybe we’ll get ourselves a cool new companion.
(I know a lot of you just had your eyes glaze over and all you heard was NEEEERD…nerd nerd nerd…NERD STUFF….nerdiage…..nerdist…nerd)
- I’m done with the meds for Lyme….now we just have to see if they worked. I’m feeling….relatively okay. With the weird weather shifts in the last week my joints have been on fire some days. Hoping that goes away.
- RIP Richard Attenborough….or as my kids know him, Jacob from the Joseph movie.
- Tried REALLY REALLY hard to get on that damn, God forsaken treadmill at least once this week. Had a decent workout. Ever have a day where you just are walking around and realize “Ok, I definitely have taken on some extra fluff?”
Yeah, I had that week. MUST. GET. MOTIVATED.
-Attended my dad’s best friend’s funeral this week. My dad gave the “eulogy”….of sorts…and seriously knocked it out of the park. My dad is a funny guy, and he remembered some great stories of growing up with Johnny.
- Ahem….TIN DOG HAS AN OPEN DATE. I know, I pretty much thought this would NEVER happen, but it is! Next Friday….September 5th…we will be officially open! And everything is going to change…schedules, work life, workFLOW…..my office is moving, I cannot WAIT.
- I’m so happy school starts next week that I can hardly stand it. And spare me all those Mommy Blogs about how I don’t cherish my children because I’m excited about school starting. I cherish my kids….but I also cherish a quiet, clean house. I SERIOUSLY cherish not having to keep saying “SHARE YOUR PET SHOP TOYS OR YOU BOTH LOSE THEM!” a million times a day.
I can do both : )
I’m skilled like that.
- This week is IN.FRIGGIN.SANE. It’s the last push to get the store open so on top of all of the Type A madness the end of summer brings. We’ll be pricing and cleaning records, building the last bins, assembling a creepy mannequin, and you know….the normal stuff.
Also, I have four senior sessions, a wedding, a family session, headshots, and then THE STORE opening. Woot!
- SENIORS: This is seriously (super cereal) last call for senior bookings for 2014. September and October are getting ridiculously booked and I only have a few dates available for senior portraits….so, yes, if you don’t want to get stuck asking your Aunt with a nice camera to take a picture of you in your driveway and calling that good….get your booking in!
- WEDDINGS: 2015 is gonna be an awesome year….I can already tell…and I’m looking to add some more kick-ass couples to the roster! Fun wedding days require fun vendors. And, you know, I’ve been known to be a bit fun sometimes.
Sometimes. : )
- I did not take any personal pics this week. So here’s some stuff I finished up this week:
Who: Courtney ~ Reedsburg Area High School ~ Class of 2015
Where: Type A Studio, Beloit College Campus, Riverside Park, and Sweet Allyn Park
© Type A Images Photography