Who: Andres ~ Class of 2015 ~ Beloit Memorial High School
Where: Type A Studio
Who: Erin + Michael
Where: Sacred Heart of Jesus Parish (St. Francis, WI ) + The Black Swan (Grafton, WI)
Who: Eva ~ Class of 2015 ~ Beloit Memorial High School
Where: Type A Studio
- Molly is kissing daycare boys. Well…boy. Think she has a bit of a crush. She says “He’s my brudder”
Must have talk with Molly.
- It’s been a super long week….and I’m still learning to adjust to my new sleep and wake schedule. I’m finding myself pretty pooped by 9pm, which is unlike me. That’s right about the time the kids are in bed and I FINALLY get to do something I want to do…..and lately all that sounds good is sleep. I did make time for Ink Master last night (LOVE that show). This season is a bit too fight-y and scripted for my tastes, it’s kind of taking away from the tattoos. I hate it when a show I like tries to change stuff too much. I fear change….TV wise.
- Have you been catching Capaldi’s run as the new Doctor? Not quite sure how I feel about it yet. He’s had some great, funny moments….and scary moments…..and cool moments. I feel like the writing is jacked this season….maybe Moffett has just taken on too much and is getting lazy? I dunno. However, just read Nick Frost (of Hot Fuzz and World’s End fame) is gonna be in the Christmas Special. I’m all for that.
Still hanging in there. If I’m gonna get a Tardis tattooed on my arm, I really don’t have much of a choice other than to remain loyal, right? : )
- Speaking of which, I get tatted in 18 days! Squeeeeeeeeeee! I’m not nervous yet….but I’m sure I will be. It’s kind of like childbirth. You forget how much it hurts.
- I’ve taken the time at the store to really listen to some albums I’ve either never heard before or haven’t heard in a long time. Once again developing a fondness for Alice in Chains. Highly underrated, if you ask me.
Was reading this book Grunge is Dead (you know, during my downtime. Which means a book comprised of random quotes and nothing more has taken me WEEKS to finish). It details the demise of Layne Staley. I never really was aware of the story there. Pretty sad. He and Jerry Cantrell probably could have continued doing awesome things.
- Had ourselves a run in with a traffic “cop” this week. First world problems, I guess….but he was so wrong in the situation it’s not even funny and dude just couldn’t give it up. He wanted to argue. The situation resulted in my husband chalking up his entire tire. Because we Reseburgs like to handle situations in a mature and level-headed manner : )
Ah well, now I’m on a crusade to improve the parking situation downtown. It needs it. More people means more accommodation.
- WEDDINGS: 2015 is booking right now. Some prime dates are still floating around out there so let’s chit chat.
- PORTRAITS: As I’ve mentioned previously, I am completely booked in full for September and October. I will not be taking any portraits until the end of November. I am booking for late winter, early spring and people are already securing senior portrait spots for next year. So, needless to say people are seriously on the ball this year. So, dawdling will get you nowhere. Except, you know, without a photographer.
- SENIORS: I need your yearbook shot selections! Seriously! Dude! Like, NOW! : ) I will be sending out hella-reminders until it’s done. I’ve got quite an extensive list of 2014/2015 Seniors and I need to hear from all of you
- This week? Senior tonight at the studio, wedding tomorrow in Grafton, senior session and meeting on Sunday, mini-session and meeting on Monday, record store record store more record store, softball shots for a senior, oy! Is it New York time yet?
Despite the insane schedule I’m actually pretty on top of the editing, still turning around sessions within a week or so. I’m trying to tighten that up so folks can get started on their holiday cards (can’t believe I just said that). Weddings are 2 weeks turnaround, as always.
Speaking of holiday cards, I should probably get on that……
- Again, sucked on the personal picture front. Need to get on that too.
Here’s Molly though. Fashionable as always.
Who: Sara, Josh + Clara
Where: Beloit College Campus
© Type A Images Photography