Who: Taylor ~ Class of 2015 ~ South Beloit High School
Where: Tiffany Bridge + Sweet Allyn Park
Who: Katerina ~ Class of 2015 ~ Rock County Christian School
Where: Type A Studio + Beloit College Campus
- I’ve reached the point of burning the candle at both ends to such a degree that I don’t think I even have any candle left. 9 more days until NYC. 9 more days.
– I’m a little freaked about the travel logistics of NYC. I’m not a well-seasoned traveler. I’ve only been through an airport a handful of times. I’m more afraid of FINDING my plane than I am about going to NYC all by my lonesome.
– I’ve had very little time to enjoy TV this week (which is certainly affecting my mood, no doubt) but I have been trying to catch up a bit on Season 2 of Supernatural. Really liking that show so far.
– We put some very important schedule updates on the Tin Dog site, and many of them apply to Type A as well, so check it out here: https://www.facebook.com/tindogrecordsbeloit/posts/304417889752675?fref=nf
- Schedule is going to be pretty wonked in the upcoming weeks, what with travel and surgery. I’m trying my damnedest to finish ALL editing before I go under the knife, but we’ll see. It’ll be a marathon….with a sprint to the end.
– Got my copy of the New Rules for End of Life Care that I provided the photography for. It’s a new teaching DVD series by Barbara Karnes (she wrote Gone From My Sight, which is pretty much the go-to handbook for losing a loved one)
– Last wedding before a 7 week break was this past weekend. It was a good one too….Tardis cufflinks, lobster claw puppet hands, good times…..I NEED this break though. I’ve been running at full steam for months now and my energy is starting to wane.
– This week? More crazy before my break. Shooting, editing, meetings, store, sleep, Supernatural, eat when I can, drop.
– WEDDINGS: We are heading into what is typically high booking season. I’m not looking to take as many weddings as I typically do in 2015 to leave room for family, the store, seniors, etc. So, if you are getting hitched next year and still need a shooter, better hop to it!
– SENIORS: Reminder #525,600 (see what I did there? Nerd.)…..YOU NEED TO GET ME YOUR YEARBOOK PICKS. Most area schools have a December deadline. Please get those in to me ASAP. With the number of reminders I’m throwin’ atcha, there’s no reason why anyone should miss yearbook deadline. Seriously, though.
– I still have openings for the Generations fundraiser on December 7th. This is a session for grandparents and grandkids. $50 donation gets you digital images + an 8×10 and all proceeds go to the Beloit Regional Hospice. If you want to reserve a time, please email email@example.com
Who: The Marquettes
Where: Beloit College Campus & That Area Behind the Old Cub Foods (does that have a name?)
Who: Amy ~ Class of 2015 ~ Beloit Turner High School
Where: Type A Studio + Big Hills Park
© Type A Images Photography